Thursday, June 08, 2006

Comments, questions and suggestions

Hi there. If you're reading this, then by some miracle you've happened to discover www.Cryptograms.org, a new website devoted to one thing - cryptograms, and lots of 'em. They're my favorite kind of puzzle, and to be honest, I'd never seen a site out there that offered pure and simple cryptograms online, solved just the same way as if you were doing it with pencil and paper. They all seemed to have wacky pull-down menus, select boxes, buttons, gadgets and hoo-ha's, none of which were user-friendly and, frankly, it was all just a pain in the rear. So, I thought I'd try my hand at building a cryptogram website which came as close as possible to the experience of solving these puzzles the "old-fashioned way". Cryptograms.org was the result.


So, welcome to the new site and I hope you enjoy your stay. I decided to put together this blog as a means of getting some feedback from those who use the site, and also just as a way to get to know my fellow crypto-puzzlers. If you've got any ideas, criticism, feedback, requests or anything you'd like to share, please feel free to either post it here or email it to me at admin@cryptograms.org.


Other than that, enjoy the puzzles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love da site, been here nearly every day in the past week :P

keep up da good work!!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger cryptograms said...

Thanks for the kind words, Gretchen and Chris!

Replacing Sudoku... oh man, that's saying something. I'm still hooked on those durned things... ;-)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home